We are recruiting for an experienced Personal Lines Account Handler who is currently working in Insurance broking.
What is the role?
This role provides a great opportunity to join the Underwriting team (Personal Lines) which looks after a large number of existing clients.
The successful candidate will focus on retaining and servicing clients, be responsible for underwriting and decision making, together with servicing day-to-day enquiries, handling renewals and developing and growing an existing book of business through Up and Cross-selling,
This role offers a number of benefits, including a competitive salary and sponsorship to achieve CII Degree Level Accreditation.
The ideal candidate
- Candidate will have to have at least 2 years’ experience in Personal Lines Insurance: Home and Motor ideal, but Home or Motor only will be considered.
- Must have started or have a desire to start and achieve Cert CII within 12 month timeframe.
- Educated to Minimum A Level standard (or equivalent), with GCSE’s Grade A-C in Maths and English Language essential.
- An enthusiastic, confident communicator with strong customer service values
- Someone who can demonstrate their ability to work under pressure in a varied environment
- Flexible approach and willing to learn
- Agile thinker, able to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Has problem solving skills and enjoys a challenge
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Acturis broking system advantageous