A fantastic opportunity has been made available by our client to join their Global On-Boarding Team as a Project Manager. The On-Boarding Project Manager will support in delivering the strategy by proactively working with all functions of our clients partners and others teams in a seamless and efficient way.
- Manage the end to end implementation process and governance from confirmation of securing the contract through to post launch using Prince 2 methodology
- Identify the relative merits and challenges of proposed projects within the business, liaise with the relevant stakeholders to determine viability of projects and outline strategies
- If projects are viable, manage and co-ordinate activities as appropriate using Prince 2 methodology.If projects cease to be viable, take appropriate corrective measures
- Manage projects through their total lifecycle, from initial conceptualisation to successful completion, including managing budgets, resources, task allocation, compliance-checking, buy-in, communication, revisions, presentation, launch, reviews, etc.
- Manage cultural, geographic and technical boundaries to deliver against tight budget and timelines in accordance with the project plans
- Responsibility for ensuring all pre go live project documentation is complete, signed if relevant and filed e.g. Contract, Working Practices, Business Requirements etc
- Supply additional business analysis when required to support strategic decision-making
- Proactively contributeto all opportunities depending on the phases of the new business process to ensure all possible strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are considered for future implementations
- Building and maintaining a robust framework for on-boarding Partners , to be rolled out globally, whilst managing the relationship with the Geographies
- Coaching, supporting and governing the framework to ensure the correct governance, including reinsurance
- Supporting and managing relationships within the Group and External Teams