Handling Motor claims from the notification stages through to final settlement.
Settling claims Negotiation of those claims through to closure to obtain optimum settlement in accordance with individual KPIs, IASA requirements and statutory limits.
Managing inbound and outbound telephone calls from policyholders and third party’s to assist in swift closure of claims and to reduce any unnecessary costs arising.
Candidates will have
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to “take ownership” of possible problem issues which may occur during the lifetime of a claim
- Ability to prioritise so as to be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision and referrals.
- Good Knowledge of liability issues allowing decisions to be made which are accurate and sustainable.
- Conversant with CPR / MOJ Portal and how the rules impact on the claims handling process
- Conversant with the RTA in particular sections 140/155 and how these apply to the claims process.
- Good knowledge of policy documents and the Company’s strategy and procedures relating to them.
- Ability to deal with personal Injury claims (including accurate valuation) through to a satisfactory conclusion with minimal supervision.
2-4 years’ Motor Claims Handling experience is essential with experience of dealing with the claims from initial notification stages through to final settlement.