Are you an experienced and dynamic Administrator looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to work within a friendly, supportive and forward thinking Independent Insurance Broker in Twickenham?
Due to expansion, we are recruiting for an additional Administrator to work in our clients’ central Twickenham office.
You’ll play a key role in supporting the Commercial Team (who are responsible for sourcing insurance policies for businesses and managing client relationships), with a wide range of Administrative duties, including:
- Assisting with drafting and producing policy renewal documentation
- Answering the phone and fielding client enquiries
- Inputting and updating the Client Record System accurately
- Producing written communication to a high standard
- Supporting Client Managers with preparing for policy renewal meetings
- Chasing Insurers for policy information
- Setting up new clients and amending premiums
- Ad hoc projects using Word and/or Excel
- Providing general Team support
- No previous Insurance experience necessary as full training will be provided.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive administration experience (with strong MS Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and professionalism
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong organisation abilities
- IT know how (strong Word, Excel & Outlook plus, ideally, experience of Client Record Systems)
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English Language and Maths
- A thirst to learn and develop your skills and knowledge to adapt to the needs of the business
We welcome all the usual things like attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and being well organised. However, what we really look out for is personality, team fit and someone who could make a really positive difference to the team and to the wider company.
What’s the benefits package?
- A rewarding role within a supportive, fun and relaxed working environment
- Competitive salary
- Annual profit share bonus (after a qualifying period)
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), rising annually to 27 days
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- Interest-free season ticket and parking loans
- Insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social events
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team and develop personally and professionally.