What does the role involve?
Experienced and talented Commercial Insurance Account Executive to work for this forward thinking, award-winning Independent Broker for a rewarding, challenging and exciting role in West Sussex.
Playing an integral part in the Commercial Account Managed Team, you will have a solid knowledge of all Commercial products as well as some considerable Client Management experience under your belt.
This is an interesting and varied role dealing with all classes of Commercial Insurance from a broad spectrum of clients including;
- Motor Trade
- Global Businesses
What skills, qualifications and experience are required for this role?
- Exceptional technical understanding of Commercial products (Property Owners, Fleet, Construction, Manufacturing etc)
- Demonstrable Client Management/ Exec skills
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong Sales & Business Development ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and convictive decision making
- IT savvy and ideally, experience of using Acturis
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Have a Cert CII under your belt with the desire to continue studying towards DIP CII and ACII.
You will be offered a generous remuneration package (determined by your skills and ability), with some seriously good benefits including: Sales Bonus Structure, Company Car (or Car Allowance), 5% Pension Contribution, PMI, Income Protection and fully funded Cert CII studies up to ACII level