Do you have a background in Commercial Insurance, a passion for offering amazing Customer Service and an interest in developing new business?
This could be your opportunity to join the Commercial Schemes Team within an Award-Winning, local independent Broker with a reputation for providing Service Excellence to their customers and Gold Standard support to their staff.
What work experience is needed?
You’ll have a good basic understanding of commercial insurance products and have the drive and ambition to grow your own book of business as well as handling day-to-day enquiries.
Thriving on providing top-level Customer Service, you’ll be a convincing communicator, and enjoy being challenged in a role that will give you balance and reward in equal measures.
We welcome all the usual things; professionalism, accuracy and technical ability, but what we really look out for is personality, team fit and someone well organised and able to make a really positive difference to the team and wider company.
You’ll play a key role in supporting and developing the Commercial Schemes Team who deal with specialist insurance schemes for niche markets including Property Managers, Business Management Consultants, Vineyards, Bowls Clubs and a variety of Amateur Sports Clubs.
- Retain and develop a book of Commercial Clients focusing on our Property Managers portfolio
- Seek and maximise opportunities working with the team to research and develop new opportunities for existing schemes and potential new schemes to move into
- Work efficiently on achieving targets for retention, new business and cross selling
- Deal with general enquiries from clients, including new business, mid -term renewals and retention, providing the best Customer Service at all times
- Manage policy renewals effectively and with accuracy
- Draft reports professionally and chase clients for information
- Provide support to the wider team
Skills & experience required
- Good technical understanding of Commercial products (ideally with a focus on Property Owners and Blocks of Flats)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and convictive decision making
- IT confidence and ideally, experience of using Acturis (not essential)
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Have a Cert CII under your belt or at least have a keen interest in starting and committing to your CII journey
Client Benefits include
- Fully funded Cert CII Pathway up to ACII level (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave)
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Interest-free Season Ticket Loans
Benefits: Fully Funded Cert CII, Annual Profit Related Bonus + More