Providing handler assistance to a number of Private Client Account Handlers, Execs and Directors dealing with all aspects of High Net Worth clients insurances from homes, holiday homes, fine art, travel, motor and associated business.
What is involved?
- Accurate computer input including new business/renewals/adjustments etc.
- Taking calls from clients and helping where possible
- Discussing and agreeing terms with underwriters
- Scanning and photocopying
- Preparation of documentation i.e. renewal letters, schedules, specification etc.
- Preparing re-market presentations for submission to underwriters
- Paying in cheques and dealing with credit card payments
- General admin duties which may consist of a variety of projects which may be required from time to time
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes where necessary
What qualifications are needed?
Candidates must have attained a minimum of 6 GCSE’s or equivalent, with English and Maths at Grade A-C.
Benefits on offer
- 25 days + bank holidays, increasing after 5 years
- Annual bonus (dependent on individual and company performance) Contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Funding for CII studies