What is involved?
- Investigating and proactively manage your own caseload of credit hire claims
- Provide excellent customer service and negotiate with insurers and solicitors on quantum and liability
- Achieve cost efficient conclusions
- Ability to identify any potential fraud by using the fraud indicators
- Build strong professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Adherence to agreed personal handling authority limits, referring to line manager or senior handler for authorisation where activity exceeds such limits
What knowledge & experience are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, to include both verbal and written
- Good understanding of indemnity and liability arguments
- Have experience of negotiating third party claims
- Have experience of negotiating GTA and/or Non GTA Credit Hire Claims
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines and to take ownership for your own work
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach
- You must be organised with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Some knowledge of court procedures relating to TP, PI or Credit Hire.
- Have experience of negotiating MOJ and/or Non MOJ claims to conclusion.