The role of the Account Handler/Broking Support is an important role in the Company providing technical, customer relationship and administrative support to Account Executives and the Team. Success in the role will primarily be judged on achieving support targets and providing excellent sales and administrative support to the Account Executives in terms of customer service and assistance with Broking and client work.
- High level interpersonal skills – Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills – Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving.
- Computer literate and thorough understanding of Company software.
- Efficient Administration skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Relevant insurance qualifications an advantage.
- Commitment to progress towards Cert CII, a necessity, CII Diploma an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of Commercial Insurance products
- Previous Commercial Insurance Experience