About the role
- To achieve target number of sales and income within the Region.
- Making a measurable contribution to the profitability and overall growth of the company, through effective sales pipeline management, prospecting activity, face to face visits and networking.
- To understand new and existing client’s business and their approach to insurance and risk management, tailoring and administering insurance solutions for the protection of their finances and liabilities.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Identify and pursue cross-selling, up-selling and similar opportunities
- Utilise all leads provided to you by the company and develop new and efficient ways to increase the quote volume
- Achieve or exceed agreed volume of Quotes/Sales/Income generated from all marketing sources including own personal prospecting activity
- To understand client’s business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to risk management and insurance.
- Offer and present insurance solutions including insurance policies and other risk management solutions, with purpose to secure renewal and/or new business.
- To assist in team performance by regular communication with colleagues and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions.
- To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations, e.g. FCA
What experience is required?
2-4 years recent experience as an Commercial Account Executive dealing with Commercial Insurances is essential, with proof of developing new business.