As part of their growth our client is now looking to expand its presence in the market by expanding into Commercial and Corporate clients using the range of products and services offered by the company.
We are looking to hire a strong Account Executive who has worked within Commercial Insurance Business Development for a minimum of 2 years with a track record in developing existing and new clients as well as successfully a strong book of business.
What is involved?
To achieve target number of sales and income within the Office.
Making a measurable contribution to the profitability and overall growth of the company, through effective sales pipeline management, prospecting activity, face to face visits and networking.
To understand new and existing client’s business and their approach to insurance and risk management
- Identify and pursue cross-selling, up-selling and similar opportunities
- Utilise all leads provided to you by the company and develop new and efficient ways to increase the quote volume
- Achieve or exceed agreed volume of Quotes/Sales/Income generated from all marketing sources including own personal prospecting activity
- To understand client’s business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to risk management and insurance.
- Offer and present insurance solutions including insurance policies and other risk management solutions, with purpose to secure renewal and/or new business.
- To assist in team performance by regular communication with colleagues and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions.
- To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations, e.g. FCA
- The jobholder will, at various times, act for the insured and insurer. The jobholder will be responsible for adhering to all the Group’s procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers, and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.