We are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler.
Are you risk aware in handling customer information?
Can you identify potential risks and seek advice when required by using due diligence?
You should have planning and analytical skills along with accuracy and attention to detail.
What is involved?
- Do you take initiative when assisting your team members?
- Would you like to join a dynamic and friendly team?
- You will work very closely with our expert Account Executives who will support and nurture you.
- You will service your client accounts within the renewals process.
- This could include administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation as required.
- The role is highly varied and will help to broaden an already deep understanding of the insurance industry at a mid- corporate level.
- To be successful and make this role your own; you will have experience of working with clients and colleagues, demonstrate excellent customer service and the ability to negotiate.
What Qualifications/Experience, Knowledge and Skills are required?
Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s
We’re looking for you to be able to evidence rapport-building experience along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and to have strong customer service focus
Eligible to work in the UK