Dealing with the full range of Commercial Insurance risks you will be responsible for handling a mixed portfolio of businesses.
The role of the Account Handler is to provide office based support to their assigned Account Executive in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including setting up all appropriate actions required for contract renewal. The Account Handler is the first point of contact for all client and provider queries and issues as they arise and is expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties.
- Property Owners
- Motor Fleet & Motor Trade
- SME Package Business
- Commercial Combined
- Combined Liability
- Contractors All Risk Covers
- PI & D&O
What skills are we looking for?
- Effective Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and motivation to work hard both individually and as a contributor to a close-knit team
- High attention to detail
- Form and develop strong Insurer and Client relationships
- High Level Customer Service skills
- Time management and Organisational skills
- MS Office (excel, word, outlook)
- Ideally, solid knowledge of Insurance Industry software