Working for a major insurance employer dealing with Personal Lines HNW Clients.
The company looking for enthusiastic brokers with Personal Lines Insurance experience who are looking to progress their career further within the HNW arena.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments, preparing documentation and growth of a portfolio of clients, to include household, motor and travel insurance.
- To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of the existing clients.
- Acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company
- At least a 2 year’s experience in an account-handling role within a general broker or in an Insurance Company Environment deal with HNW Clients
- Technically competent on mainstream personal lines insurance classes
- Competent on Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook programs
- Good level of numeracy and spelling
- Competent business letter-writing skills
A solid salary and benefits package are on offer for the right person and the company are keen to invest in CII studies