Our client is an award winning brokerage looking for a new Technician to work within their Commercial Business Team in West Sussex. The team deal with all classes of Commercial Insurance for existing and new clients up to an income level – commission or fee – of £3,500.
The ideal candidate will be proactive with strong communication skills and have a desire to develop their professional career within a growing team.
We would ideally look for someone with a minimum of 2 years Commercial Insurance experience but would consider other backgrounds also. Cert CII or a desire to work towards this is required.
The candidate needs their feet on the ground but be able to seek and maximise opportunities with existing relationships and be able to generate new leads. The candidate will be developing and growing their own book of business and contribute towards Team’s New Business Target.
What experience/skills are required?
- Ideally minimum 2 years commercial experience; preferably from a broker background (other areas considered)
- Exposure and good knowledge of; Property Owners, Commercial Combined, Fleet, Financial Lines, Package
- Confident and articulate in the written and oral skill of listening, questioning, influencing and closing
- High attention to detail and willing to challenge
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Minimum higher education qualifications such as A Levels or equivalent. Must have GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English Language
- Minimum Cert CII or desire to work towards this
This is predominately an office based role (telephone/ email), however client visits are encouraged and supported.
***Only candidates with relevant experience and qualifications will be considered for this role***