Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler with 3-4 years current broking experience.
- Someone who maintains excellent levels of product and market information
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook and use of systems
- Quick & accurate keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Knowledge of Terms and Conditions, FCA regulations including Money Laundering and Data Protection and Treating Customers Fairly
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- High standard of literacy & numeracy
- Ability to work as a team and individually using common sense at all times
- Complete understanding and compliance with employee benefits practices and procedures
- Good organisational skills and ability to priories workloads
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to retain & recall information and a good aptitude for problem solving
- Strong team player with a passionate approach for work
- Ability to assist with revenue maximisation by recognising potential leads
- Good standard of general education
What is involved?
The role of the Account Handler is to provide office based support to their assigned Account Executive in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including setting up all appropriate actions required for contract renewal. The Account Handler is the first point of contact for all client and Insurer queries and issues as they arise and is expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties.
Only candidates with relevant skills and experience will be considered for this role.
Contact us now for further details