What technical skills & previous experience is required?
- Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (2010) applications (PowerPoint useful but not essential)
- Minimum 5 years PROPERTY OWNERS INSURANCE experience
Our client is an independent insurance broker providing Commercial Insurance to businesses.
Dealing with a variety of Insurance risks
- Commercial Combined
What does the role involve?
- Managing client relationships for own book of clients
- Also to manage insurer relationships within own book of business
- Liaising with account handlers to ensure timely documentation to clients and insurers.
- Exploring cross selling and new business opportunities
- Assisting the Business Area Director to provide support where required
- Complying with regulatory requirements, industry codes of practice and the Company’s own procedures and rules.
- Always working on the principal of treating customers fairly and behave in an ethical manner.
What skills will you need?
- Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised
- Ability to remain motivated on deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately at all levels – written / oral / telephone
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to problem solve
- Good time management
- Ability to be driven
- Attention to detail
- Minimum Cert CII ideally
- Progress with Professional Qualifications